For Girls Who Ride
This camp is now fully booked, please get in touch for next year
Join us for a week of mountain radness. Each year we run a special week just for girls. The emphasis, of course, is on us girls having fun on (and off) the mountain. No testosterone required!
The camp aims to improve your riding ability and technical style both on and off-piste giving you the tools and opportunity to build your own confidence to ride more varied range of mountain terrain.
Optional spa days (or evenings so not to lose any mountain time) the week will be full of fun and enjoyment.
What IS Included
- 6 days riding with coaching
- 6 days ski lift pass
- 4:1 rider to coach ratio (maximum 8 persons)
- Spa afternoon or evening at a local water park
- Avalanche safety equipment i.e. transceiver, shovel and probe (if required)
- Avalanche transceiver use with search and rescue procedure training
- Off-piste mountain rescue insurance (proof of ID required)
- Snowboard tune up and waxing clinic
- Video analysis
- All other inclusions as in our standard weekly package
What IS NOT included
- Backpack (available for extra €25 per week)
- Snowboard equipment
Scheduled week commencing Sunday 19th to Sunday 26th March 2017
Price for the above week is €525 (approx. £400) per person